Porton Consulting Research Ltd
is a consultancy service founded in 2011 to provide expertise in the field of Polymerase Chain Reaction. Founded by Dr M A Lee whose career in the PCR industry spans 23 years, the company has extensive experience in both applied research and product development. Porton Consulting Research Ltd has knowledge of many application areas ranging from clinical and veterinary to defence.
Porton Consulting Research LIMITED and associates provide services to assist with:
- Integrated amplification system design and development.
- Real-time assay design with a specialism in novel Fluorogenic methods, primer and probe design and platform specific optimisation.
- Reagent formulation including manufacture, stabilisation, and scale-up processes.
- Development of integrated PCR systems including system architecture and design.
- Technology reviews and project planning.
- Intellectual property development and management, including IP assessment and valuation.
- Technology start-up support, development of company structure, financial and project planning during the early phases of the start-up and spin-out processes.
Porton Consulting Research LIMITED has an extensive network of industry leaders, key suppliers and creative associates ready to assist you in bringing your PCR products to market.